booking yogatrekking upgraded 21 10 2016
Booking your yoga trips
In order to book a trip with us, you should read and accept the booking
conditions available below, anf then contact Eric Lon : firstname.lastname@example.org
as well as the trip organizer
Nepal, Michel : infos.cgk@lacompagniedesguidesdekatmandou
Thailand, Phuket, Jean : South Tours
Yoga and Massage Fees of Eric Lon
In France, the usual fees for one hour of physiotherapy are : 50 Euros.
Eric Lon charges 200 Euros per day for a single pax with yoga
100 Euros per person for 2 people
75 Euros per person for 3 people
50 Euros for 4 people
General booking conditions
1. It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is an adventure tour. This requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary is taken as a guideline only. We can not be hold responsible for any delays caused by International or domestic flights, strikes, Government regulations, weather or natural casualties etc. In such cases, we shall be responsible for providing suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, we shall be only responsible for refund after deducting expenses already incurred.
2. Your booking will be confirmed by Email once we have received the deposit 300 Euro
and the signed copy of booking form and contract.
The French trekkers will pay200 Euros to Eric Lon, as a booking deposit.
The balance is due no later than two months prior to departure. If you book a tour less than 2 month prior to departure, you must send the full payment within 7 days of confirmation by us.
3. Cancellation. If you cancel, the following scale of charges will be applied:
Cancellation 2 months before departure: loss of deposit (USD 300)
Cancellation 29 days to 2 months before departure: 30% of total trip cost
Cancellation 10 to 28 days before departure: 60% of total trip cost
Cancellation less than 10 days before departure: 100% of total trip cost
4. Delay. If you do not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date, we will assume you have been delayed and we will wait for you to contact us with your new expected arrival date. If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will assume you have cancelled the tour. There is no refund of any money paid.
5. Our cancellation. The tour will not be cancelled unless we are forced to do so because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances ( cas de force majeure), such as a major natural disaster, major political unrest or war. If we cancel the tour we will promptly refund all payments made to us including the deposit (less the unrecoverable costs such as air ticktes cancellation). We shall not be liable to refund any additional expenses that you may have incurred (such as insurance, visas, vaccinations and other incidental costs).
6. Changes. In case of the journey broken of early return upon client's own wish or causes, we shall not be liable to any refund of the days not utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
7. Insurance. Before joining the tour we recommend you take out travel insurance. This should include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses, cancellation, helicopter evacuation and emergency repatriation. You must supply documentary proof of it. If you do not have travel insurance you must have a credit card with at least a US$5000 limit.
8. Information. The trek information sheets and the dossier give information and conditions relating to the tour and are deemed to be part of the contract and so you should be fully aware of their contents. However the itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but not a contractual obligation- Changes may be made because of exceptional weather, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseeable circumstances- No refunds are given for unused services or unrealized dreams. We do give sympathy though.
All information and advice provided (vaccinations, climate, trekking equipment, visas etc) is given in good faith but without responsibility by us.
9. Group leader authority. You agree to abide by the authority of the leader. Signing the booking form implies your acceptance of the tour leaderís decisions which could affect the group or individuals. The tour leader will give you a complete briefing at your arrival about your journey with us.
10. Complaint. If you have a complaint that cannot be dealt with immediately with the tour leader or you are not satisfied with the response, please notify us in writing within 10 days of the tour completion. We shall try to agree on a settlement; this process shall be governed by the Laws of Nepal, India, Morocco.
11. OK: When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.
The paiement is due to the organiser : please contact :
Nepal, Michel, in French : email@example.com
France : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice journey and "yogatrek" with Eric Lon. Namaste.
Photos : 27.000 photos of Eric Lon : www.flickr.com
French website physiotherapy : www.methode-mezieres-toulon.com
Photo legends : 1, 2 : Himalaya, Everest,
3 to 9 : France Provence, Var district,
10 : Eric Lon sand ski,
11 : rock ski,
13 : E L climbing,
14 : Eric Lon close to Mt Everest, Nepal
Eric Lon will trek again in Nepal, Annapurnas, spring 2017 and in autumn 2017
Thanks for visiting : enjoy your trip
Horizontal thumbnails Thailand 2016